— Establishing and growing your business in Pays de Gex
Are you looking to start your own business ?
Do you need information about creating or taking over a business in or around Geneva ?
Do you need advice ?
As part of its aim to encourage and develop economic activity, Pays de Gex can offer a wide range of sites and services for project leaders.
- Business parks
Pays de Gex has 24 business parks, covering a total of 378 hectares.
→ Six local business parks (under 10 hectares)
→ Nine 10-20 hectare parks – excluding trading centres
→ Five regional trading centres
→ Four regional-level sites over 20 hectqres (excluding trqding-focussed centres)
- Business centres/incubators
There are several facilities offering premises to businesses. These include :
– Ferney-Voltaire FIT (international business centre) + contact details
– Saint-Genis Pouilly Technopark business centre + contact details
– Pays de Gex business incubator
– Saint Genis Pouilly Technopark short-stay premises
On top of this, there are also privately-owned premises which can be used for projects.
A network of professionals is on-hand to support project leaders :
– Service économique de la Communauté de communes du Pays de Gex. Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org